Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Quick Note: We Are HOME!

Just to let our faithful readers know...we are HOME finally! We arrived at approximately 12:30 a.m. last night. Unfortunately, due to the long travel home, we were all a little grumpy and quiet on late night drive back from Seattle, but we still love and appreciate each other! The students really were amazing. They handled the air travel delays with poise and positivity. I am so proud of them.

On the down side, I did contract a cold in NYC, so my body is hating me this morning. It doesn't quite know what time it is...and it with my sore throat is pleading with me to go back to bed. I think I may listen.

Thanks again for reading. The students may continue to blog for another week or so. Therefore, keep checking back.

Cheers! And it is good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment